Edited to acknowledge the input of Susan Gerofsky.
Thursday, 13 November 2025
Working on the Annotated Bibliography (Exit 9)
Today was a bit of a distracted effort, caused by some other more pressing items on my to-do list. I spent too long doing that in too much detail at the beginning of today's work session. Once I got going on the annotated bibliography I made a bit of progress. I found one really good article that is quite recent, and I think it will form a sort of focal point for my research. I started to explore two suggestions from my professor Susan Gerofsky; Dilafruz Williams and Jolie Mayer-Smith and found some interesting projects of theirs. They seem to be focused on specific aspects that are not exactly my focus, but I will see if I can find something more general, perhaps from their earlier work. Also, the results are still quite general and I think can be applied to my interests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment